- Significant savings on printing and related equipment,
- A managed print solution that is typically only available to larger organizations.
Xerox Products and Services
Xerox offers a full range of hardware including multifunctional printers, printers, facsimiles, scanners as well as workflow software solutions. Members will have the option of flexible leasing terms, tailored to specific financial requirements.
- Office/Workgroup Devices – 25% Discount
- Light Production/Production – 35% Discount
Managed Print Services (MPS)
Businesses today are looking for ways to streamline management and minimize costs associated with printing and imaging; it has become clear that there are financial and practical advantages to using a print specialist to manage print environments.
Xerox provides both experience and expertise with a sophisticated suite of tools designed to help Members develop printing strategies that maximize productivity and expense management, using a proven three-step process:
- Assess and Optimize print devices,
- Secure and Integrate,
- Automate and Simplify.
Through the PrintSmart Program, Members can take advantage of Xerox managed print services and cut printing costs by as much as 30%. Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Simplified cost per print pricing,
- Proactive maintenance,
- Automatic supply replenishment,
- Asset monitoring,
- Comprehensive reports that provide actionable insights and recommendations.
- Click on the Join now button below, this will take you to our standard sign up form. Once completed we will forward to you a basic information request form confirming current needs,
- The more information you have at your finger tips the easier it will be to provide pricing analysis,
- Xerox are able to provide a multitude of solutions, all with special pricing, but it is vital they have a clear understanding of: current equipment and usage requirements (copies per month/B&W v Color).
- Click on the Join now button below, and complete the standard sign up form,
- You will be contacted by a Xerox MPS specialist who will be able to walk your through the process, savings and implementation.