Amplify is able to deliver 40 percent in discounts on standard overnight, 37.5 percent on two-day and 3 day saver together with 50% on international shipping and discounts on ground services (note: First overnight is never discounted and neither are the miscellaneous charges). There are no minimums and no contracts. Specific examples of savings are outlined below:
Our process is straightforward
- Sign a Master Services Agreement, with no minimums or hidden fees, that contains a summary of all the discounts.
- An account will be set up for you at FedEx.com within 24-48 hours, and you will have full access to their service team as you do now. When the account is set up, we will call you to inform you that the account is live as well as ask for a valid credit to hold on file to process payments against (this information will be stored in authorize.net’s secure gateway).
- From that point on, you will be able to ship your packages as you would normally. If the discounts are not applied as outlined in your MSA, you don’t pay for that package.
- Once a week we will send you an electronic invoice (including a summary of all packages shipped, by office together, who it went to, cost, etc.), giving you 48 hours to review, question, and comment. On the third day we will process payment from the credit card on file with our merchant provider.
The ability to track, use online tools, and receive FedEx packaging all works the same as if you went to FedEx directly – the only difference is that instead of having to pay with a card on file for each and every package, you will now pay weekly, making accounting and billing to clients more straightforward, together with receiving the discounts outlined in the MSA.
And now for the fine print
- By signing the Amplify MSA, you will have access to our discount. If this discount increases or decreases, we will communicate any changes with you to the email on your account. Please note that we only pass on a % of the overall discount we receive to you, as unlike other savings areas, we do not receive a rebate on shipping.
- After signing the MSA and providing a valid credit card, you ship in the normal way you do now, generally saving 40 percent on your most used FedEx services (note: No discounts are ever given on fuel or other surcharges or priority overnight). You will save whether you spend $50,000 or $1,000 on shipping each year. The best part is that, if you don’t ship anything, you don’t pay anything.
- Any questions can be directed to us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org