Amplify is able to deliver:
- 50% discounts on priority and standard overnight,
- 37.5 percent on two-day and 3 day saver,
- 50% on international outbound shipping and 35% on inbound international shipping into the US (not available on international ground),
- 20% on ground.
- Full electronic detail and references for each package sent – with the goal of dramatically increasing the speed and ability to recharge costs to clients. In addition invoices are provided within 3 days of the end of each week, ensuring no missed charges or billing delays.
There are no minimums and no contracts. Please note: First overnight is never discounted and neither are the miscellaneous charges.
Our process is straightforward
- Sign a Master Services Agreement, with no minimums or hidden fees, that contains a summary of all the discounts.
- An account will be set up for you at FedEx.com within 24 hours, and you will have full access to their service team as you do now. When the account is set up, we will call you to inform you that the account is live as well as ask for a valid credit to hold on file to process payments against (this information will be stored in authorize.net’s secure gateway).
- From that point on, you will be able to ship your packages as you would normally.
- Once a week we will send you an electronic invoice (including a summary of all packages shipped, by office together, who it went to, cost, etc.), giving you 72 hours to review, question, and comment. On the third day we will process payment from the credit card on file with our merchant provider.
The ability to track, use online tools, and receive FedEx packaging all works the same as if you went to FedEx directly – the only difference is receiving an invoice from Amplify with full support together with receiving the discounts outlined in the MSA.
And now for the fine print
- By signing the Amplify MSA, you will have access to our discount. If this discount increases or decreases, we will communicate any changes with you to the email on your account. Please note that we only pass on a % of the overall discount we receive to you, as unlike other savings areas, we do not receive a rebate on shipping.
- When we send the first invoice together with full electronic detail support each package (typically provided in Excel in a tailored format that meets your billing needs), we call and walk through the invoice and payment process. Our preference is to maintain a credit card on file (as FedEx typically requires).
- Any questions can be directed to us via email at: email@example.com